My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

My cell phone charger

I have never seen The Cat chew up an electrical cord before, but he REALLY chewed up the cord on my cell phone charger. I'm not sure if he is hungry from his diet, or just doesn't want me talking on the phone or what.

Quote: “There is something about the presence of a cat...that seems to take the bite out of being alone.”
- Louis Camuti

And sometimes a bite out other things.

4 Comments:

At 12/24/2007 3:03 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Bad kitty.Makes you "paws" and think about it, doesn't it...? That was a bad one, sorry.

 
At 12/24/2007 10:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I actually love puns and plays on words, so it's not really a cat-tastrophe ;-)

 
At 12/25/2007 5:04 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

There should be a "claws" in your phone contract stating that a "cat"astrophic event such as this can be rectified "purr"fectly. Good luck with all that.

 
At 12/25/2007 9:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe there is a "claws" I will have to check the fine Purr-ent ;-/ yes this is very bad ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home