My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

New Year Eve Eve

I went all the way to Bandara (The cowboy capital of the world) and while I was there someone said "look there's a cat chasing a deer" I thought they were kidding and didn't see it at first, but it was a panther chasing a deer. I did see the deer and the panther. The deer got away and the panther left - thank goodness.

We were sitting outside by a campfire, but just in a friends yard and looking down the hill hoping to see a deer, but not expecting to see anything else.

Quote:
“Where there are no tigers, a wildcat is very self-important” - Korean Proverb

5 Comments:

At 1/02/2008 10:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That would be me too!!!!!!! Run, poor little deer, run! My husband would be like, "that's just nature". :-)

 
At 1/02/2008 11:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes if it were up to us all the meat eating animals would starve ;-/

 
At 1/03/2008 12:49 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I get the whole "nature vs nature" thing, but I would have high tailed it outta there!

 
At 1/04/2008 1:35 am, Blogger New Fool said...

That poor panther--what if that was his first chance for a meal in weeks?

 
At 1/04/2008 2:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2ks - Well I rode with someone else, so I had to wait for my ride to leave.

nf - I'm sure the panther will be okay, there is a lot of wildlife out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home