My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

________________________________________________________

Laundry

I'm going away for a few days late Saturday or early Sunday. I'm trying to get my laundry done so I don't have too much to do Saturday. That and I was listening to an old western radio station on-line. I would post the link, but it got a little rough to listen to.

Quote: “I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?” - Not sure who said it.

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2007 3:59 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hi! I just read your house post. I hope it all goes well....that's exciting. Except if the new house is bigger than the house you're in now, and you're looking at DOLL houses.....then are ya living in a MATCHBOX? Tight fit, I have to say.

 
At 12/28/2007 4:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - yes it's a tight fit, that's why I'm having to lose weight. If I get a bigger house then The Cat and I can continue to gain ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home