My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas Everyone

Remember the reason for celebrating Christmas and don't spend too much time thinking about presents, food, and that man in the red suit.

Quote: “Then Bob proposed: 'A Merry Christmas to us all, my dears. God bless us!' Which all his family re-echoed. 'God bless us every one!' said Tiny Tim, the last of all.” - Charles Dickens

5 Comments:

At 12/25/2007 5:01 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Merry Christmas, right back atcha, sweet friend! Hope your day is filled with the warmth of family and friends.

 
At 12/26/2007 9:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Moggy! I'm afraid we don't do the guy in the red suit here. Just the Saviour in the manger. :-)

 
At 12/27/2007 11:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Having friends like you guys has made this a better Christmas for me ;-)

 
At 12/28/2007 3:19 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I like to think about the short guy with the long beard and wears sungoggles who lives in a cave on Yogi Bear's Christmas special.

 
At 12/28/2007 3:24 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I will have to go to youtube and see if I can see him. I can't remember him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home