My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

Looking at Houses

I found another house to bid on. I didn't get to see the inside of it yet. I'm going to go Saturday.

It has a little more room than I have now. I feel like God leading me in this direction otherwise I would never move. I pray that if this is God's will for me to have then he will open the doors for me to get it. If not I don't want it.

Quote: “Home is not where you live, but where they understand you” - Christian Morganstern

2 Comments:

At 12/27/2007 7:21 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

We are always on the look out for a new house. We love ours, but are not happy with the neighborhood. K2 wants to move to the country, but I am a city girl. We'll see.
I hope you can find what you are looking for and that everything comes together for you. You deserve the best. :)

 
At 12/27/2007 10:03 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

K1 you should listen to K2 there are lots of weeds to pull in the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home