My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 31, 2007

________________________________________________________

My Wild New Years Eve

New years eve we drove out to a friends land and we saw a couple of deer up really close. I also saw a rabbit while we were walking around. I really love nature. He captured two wild hogs and they were really mad about being caught.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a Red Neck ;-)

Then we went shopping for camo coveralls (did I mention that I'm not a red neck) they were not for me.

Quote: You may be a redneck if... you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education. - Jeff Foxworthy

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2008 10:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm not a redneck either, but I have two (count'em TWO) pairs of camoflage pants. BUt in my defense, one of them is black and white. :-)

 
At 1/02/2008 11:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think black and white camo is probably not redneck, but I'm not sure about that other pair ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home