My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

Hanging out with blondes

I went to look at another house, but decided not to make a bid on it. It needed a lot of work.

Then after work I went to eat with a couple of my blonde friends. They probably make me look old. I need to find some older friends to hang out with. We had a couple of brown haired friends that couldn't come.

Quote: “Friends aren't jumper cables. You don't throw them into the trunk and pull them out for emergencies.” - ?

5 Comments:

At 1/13/2008 3:19 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Maybe you should just dye your hair blond. Or move into a nursing home. then you have new older friends AND a place to live.

(I'm always so helpful, aren't I?)

 
At 1/13/2008 3:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

What a funny choice in life to make, do I become a blonde or check myself into the nearest Nursing home ;-)

 
At 1/14/2008 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! Good ones!

-signed, a somewhat aging brunette

 
At 1/14/2008 11:17 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Hey, what about the red-headed community? We are people too!
Janet! You are one of us.

 
At 1/15/2008 1:04 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Orange is close to red ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home