My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Waiting

I should know before Monday is over if they accepted my bid on that house. I really hate making these kind of decisions and would much rather have someone taking care of me, but oh well..... I have asked God to help me with it and for the most part I am confident that this is the direction that he is leading me, but there is that little nagging fear that it's my own will that I am listening to and not God's will.

I'm praying that if this is not God's will then I won't get the house. I know that he can see the big picture and I may be missing something when I'm trying to decide.

Quote: All we see of someone at any moment is a snapshot of their life, there in riches or poverty, in joy or dispair. Snapshots don't show the million decisions that led to that moment. - Richard Bach

3 Comments:

At 1/07/2008 11:49 am, Blogger James Higham said...

One thing absolutely certain is that that philosophy is the correct one to go by. Good providence.

 
At 1/07/2008 4:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

AAAAAAHHHH! You must be on the edge. I will pray for you too, my friend.

 
At 1/08/2008 12:08 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I was a little on edge, but I'm okay now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home