My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

My Poor Truck

My truck had to run over a large tire in the road today. There was too much traffic to get out of the way and a big truck in front of me didn't let me see the tire before it was too late.

I had went to ride with my Dad to the Doctor. He had more cancer cut from his face, but they said they got it all and so it wasn't too bad. I don't think it was a really big place, but I only saw it with a bandage over it.

Quote: “A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.” - ?

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2008 7:37 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Your poor truck....your poor dad! I hope they got all the cancer!

 
At 1/13/2008 12:20 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home