My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

The Year in Review

Jan - went to an 80's party and a painting workshop
Feb - someone ran into me and wrecked my truck
Mar - got my truck back, went to see the movie "Amazing Grace" and went on a retreat
Apr - I got stood up and went to Scarbrough Faire
May - drove 6 hours to camp and to see a small town play, also I had pneumonia
June - went to family reunion, a movie in the park "Singing in the Rain" and our Sunday School Class ended ;-(
July - I did a photo shoot for a portrait, tried to learn to Salsa dance
Aug - eharmony mis-adventures, camping and giving up on salsa
Sep - went camping again and on an actual date from eharmony
Oct - My trip to San Jose and me kicking out the window of my truck and my birthday (oops all this happened in November)
Nov - I cooked Thanksgiving Dinner for a couple of friends and family members
Dec - I wrote a song parody that they actually sang at Church and saw a panther in the wild

Quote: “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” - Benjamin Franklin

8 Comments:

At 1/03/2008 12:11 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmm....I wonder if I could do that. Remember all that stuff. i hardly remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. Did I EAT breakfast yesterday?

 
At 1/03/2008 12:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I had to go back through my blog, I didn't think I had such an exciting year.

 
At 1/03/2008 12:02 pm, Blogger 4D said...

An eclectic and interesting year. Hope 2008 is just as good.

Keep smilin!

 
At 1/03/2008 12:53 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Isn't it great that we can look back over the year and think about all that we have done? Great post.

 
At 1/03/2008 5:17 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Thankfully, the adventures of Moggy, and probably mis-adventures, will continue in 2008 to give us all a little something extra to smile about!

Happy New Year Friend!
~alva

 
At 1/03/2008 11:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

d&d - Yes I hope next year is a good one for us all

2Ks - I think looking back over the year was good for me. I tend to not remember all the good things.

Al - Yes I hope the adventures of Moggy continue, should I be training some younger person to take over as I get older ;-)

 
At 1/04/2008 1:29 am, Blogger New Fool said...

That's kinda neat. Sounds like an interesting year to me. Maybe I'll do one of my own.

 
At 1/04/2008 2:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

nf - you should do one, it was good to look back over what I had written.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home