My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

I had a bad dream ;-(

I dreamed that I was moving into my new house and began to see things that I didn't see before. The dining room was really not level, I mean REALLY. There were two giant trees growing into the front by the door and the door knob came off in my hand. There was some kind of rubber/plastic netting over the top of the tub.

Behind the house was like some kind of alleyway with a tall concrete wall around it, and a iron gate, which people were going through. The neighborhood was really bad and the house was falling down ;-( .... and I'm going to bid on a house today ;-/

Quote: “The avenues in my neighborhood are Pride, Covetousness and Lust; the cross streets are Anger, Gluttony, Envy and Sloth. I live over on Sloth, and the style on our street is to avoid the other thoroughfares.” - John Chancellor

P.S. lest you think I'm getting too fancy, the house I'm biding on doesn't have a dining room ;-)

4 Comments:

At 1/05/2008 2:35 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Sorry about your bad dream, Moggy. Perhaps it means you should take the house hunting slowly.

 
At 1/05/2008 3:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I have a lot going on right now ;-( and I have been looking at a lot of homes that are for sale, some in pretty bad shape.

 
At 1/05/2008 8:23 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

AAAHHHHH! That doesn't sound like a good dream at all! I hope your real house is better than that!

 
At 1/06/2008 2:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I put the bid in today and it is a lot better (at least I hope I didn't miss anything that bad) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home