My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 28, 2008

________________________________________________________

New Washer & Dryer

My friend helped me to get a washer and dryer and set them up in my new house. He is very strong ;-) Now I really have everything I need in my new house, but I have a few more things to move frome the old house and some cleaning to do. I'm going to really try hard to get all the moving done this week.

I have some friends who may help me this weekend to finish up. Oh and I have to mow AGAIN ;-)

Quote: Strong men can always afford to be gentle. Only the weak are intent on "giving as good as they get." - Elbert Hubbard

3 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 3:06 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Wear your bikini when you mow; that way you can work on your tan while you accomplish that chore and have more time to blog later!

 
At 4/29/2008 8:44 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm sure that my new neighbors would appreciate that ;-/

 
At 4/30/2008 7:37 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Our grass if finally long enough to mow but we're supposed to get rain and snow on Saturday so I guess the mowing will have to wait. Not that it matters to me... do you realize that I have NEVER mowed a lawn??? Hayfever and asthma give me a great out for this particular chore. I only wish I was allergic to dishes. And garbage. And laundry. And cluttered closets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home