My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

Bowling Again

We only had about 12 people show up this time, there must have been something else going on for some of them. I invited a couple of friends who don't usually go, or it would have been even less. We had a lot of fun as usual and I did bowl over 100 which is alway my goal now that I have at least gotten up to that.

You can probably tell that I'm tired, this is not very funny ;-)

3 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 3:02 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Yeah, we had a garden party to attend for my friend's wedding/elopement. We stayed out too late, but we saw some great old friends and it was a beautiful night to be outdoors, then we had a bit of a drive home (it was on one of the M-streets off lower Greenville). We were also tired from working in the yard all day Saturday. I unloaded 8 bags of rock and spread them myself.

 
At 4/29/2008 8:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I'm glad you didn't end up having a wedding/elopement because your wedding was really beautiful. humm 8 bags of rocks, what are you doing with them?

 
At 4/29/2008 4:23 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I used the rocks at the garden entry; we dug up so much of the grass, and it was such a small space, I thought it'd be easier to maintain and I just love natural rock in my landscape; I have it other places too and really love the crunch when you walk on it.

The bags of rock were heavier than they needed to be because they were wet. A bag of wet rocks!

You can see a couple of photos on my blog; on April 21, I show the building process of creating the raised bed garden. It was all a lot of work and a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home