My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Letting someone else mow

I sent an email to a yard service and they went out to my house and mowed. I was so nervous all day at work thinking what if they were at the wrong house. It's weird to have someone working at your house when you never even saw them.

I was very happy when I got home and the lawn was all neatly mowed.

I'm sure that my neighbors are happy too. I may mow the other yard, or call them to.

Quote: The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. - P. J. O'Rourke <- or sometimes the Democrats get elected and prove even worse stuff ;-/

3 Comments:

At 5/01/2008 8:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a good move! Let someone else take of of one of the many things you have to do. It will become less weird as time goes on.

 
At 5/06/2008 11:12 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Then, there's always the twins -- they have a lawn mowing service and love their work! I also have the name of a company I used to use that was really good.

So now you can put your feet up and paint a new painting with all your newfound spare time!

~a

 
At 5/06/2008 8:46 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

The people I hired did a good job and seemed nice. I didn't even think of the twins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home