My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

________________________________________________________

Things are not always how they look

My friend tried to pop my neck in the parking lot, but putting his hands around my neck and pulling up. My neck didn't pop, but a little group of people did walk by and so we got in the truck and left.

We were afraid they would think he was trying to choke me, because you know how people are now days.


So if you read somewhere that someone tried to choke Moggy in the parking lot over the weekend, it's not true.

Quote: Go oft to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 12:48 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Yes I know what people are like, they're too suspicious.

 
At 4/29/2008 3:05 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Uhm...I would have thought it was a possible mugging.

Or one of those new News shows where they stage things to capture people's reactions then ask them why they did or did not offer to help.

Who knew it was only an amateur Chiropractic working on a new patient...in the parking lot?!

:-)

 
At 4/29/2008 8:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

New - Sometimes they are too suspicious and sometimes not enough. I could have used a little help a few years back.

Al - you could have swung a bag of rocks at someone before you knew what was happening

 
At 4/29/2008 8:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

p.s. I forgot to draw the beard that he is starting to grow out, that might have made him look meaner than he would have otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home