My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

Not just TV - (Cable TV)

As many of you know I didn't have a TV for years (by choice)

At my new house I signed up for cable and the Internet together. The boy had a TV in his room he wasn't using and so we set it up in the living room. That was okay for a while because most of the channels were not set up and I didn't have the remote.

Now The Boy has fixed the remote and I'm not sure if I'm ready for this new found entertainment choice.

Will I be able to handle the added drain on my time and my eyes. Stay Tuned to find out.

Quote: Habit is a cable; we weave a thread of it every day, and at last we cannot break it - Horace Mann

3 Comments:

At 4/21/2008 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very proud moment for me. Have fun and channel surf safely!

 
At 4/22/2008 12:26 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2k - Now I have those old beach boy's surfing songs in my head ;-)

 
At 4/22/2008 4:51 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Yeah, we talk about getting cable, but I know I would want to watch much more if we had it, so we never get around to it. Although it's nice to have friends who have cable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home