My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

Retro TV

One great thing about cable is all the old TV shows. The Nanny, Frazer, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Golden Girls and the list goes on. The bad thing is they are so tempting. I have been bad at getting caught up in it.

I'm going to have a good talk with myself and set some limits.

Quote: Never, never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2008 9:40 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I would love to see all the MTV or VH1 shows about the behind the scenes/where are they now music greats from the 60s, 70s, and 80s! I've seen a couple and know I'd be glued to a tube if I had access. Then there are the gardening/diy channels... aiiiiiieeeeeh!

Good luck!

 
At 4/23/2008 10:20 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - your not helping ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home