My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

It rained really hard yesterday

It was pouring down. I'm lucky I don't live in a low spot.I don't have to worry about flooding. I do worry about getting my yard mowed as often as it needs to be.

The flowers are really growing, when I catch up on other things I will try to get some pictures. I have wild pink flowers in the back yard and a lot of various ones in the front flowerbed.

Quote: May he come down like rain upon the mown grass, Like showers that water the earth. Psalm 72:6 <- They had to mow grass even way back then? ;-)

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2008 12:45 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

The pink flowers sound fun. Wild pink flowers --- sounds kind of like a hippie thing! :-)

When I was taking photos today, I noticed how many pinks I had throughout, so I dedicated a photo blog to it!

Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home