My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Family Reunion

Yes this is really me with my cousins some years back. I am the one in the center who looks a lot like a future "cat woman".

I'm up early to get a few last minute things done and then I'm headed for the reunion.

Quote: Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. = Dr. Seuss

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 1:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I instantly recognized you, even without the pole. Must have been pre-pole days. ;-)

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 6/09/2008 9:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It's funny to me that people can recognize me still. You would think I would have changed more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home