My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

________________________________________________________

It's getting to be too much

I have someone to mow the lawn at my new house, but..... the old house has really tall grass in the back yard. I got a notice from the city and so I have 10 days to get it mowed and keep it mowed.

I've got to really get busy and get the house sold or rented so that I don't have to keep up with two yards. I'm not sure who is responsible for it if it's rented.

Quote: It's good to know that if I behave strangely enough, society will take full responsibility for me. - Ashleigh Brilliant

5 Comments:

At 6/04/2008 3:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

ARG! TWO YARDS? My ONE yard has me hopping! I hope you can get the old house dealt with SOON!

 
At 6/06/2008 1:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you rent the old house, it's the tenant's responsibility to mow the yard. I'm just catching up on your blog for the last year or so, so I may have left a comment on some other place, especially about the turnips. :)

 
At 6/06/2008 1:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I didn't know my name would be anonymous...I thought my comment would be. Who else do you know that lives or used to live in Midlothian...hint,hint,I now live in Venus.

 
At 6/09/2008 1:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we can get Billy back in Texas and he can rent your house and mow the lawn! (hopeful Billy is reading your blog!)

Don't forget the twins (Mike and Mark) as to lawn care pros!

http://alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 6/09/2008 9:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think Billy is reading my Blog. I may call Mike/Mark soon. My Dad came up and mowed it for me this time. I feel bad about him doing that, I'm going to have to do something nice for him for fathers day. Do you think if I bought him a new mower that would be nice or mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home