My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

I went to the Doctor

I've been feeling like I had water in my ears and so I made an appointment and went in. I knew it had been a while since I had been to the Doctor and I don't know how many times they went over what medicine I was taking and I had to keep telling them. I am not taking anything.....I know that I am supposed to be, but I"m not.

Now I have an appointment to come in Monday for a blood test and the Thursday after that for a "Well Woman" exam. I guess it would be worse to have a "Sick Woman" exam ;-)

Quote: If your time ain't come not even a doctor can kill you. ~ American Proverb

2 Comments:

At 6/19/2008 2:15 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I feel the same way as you do about going to the doctor. NOT my favourite thing, but I have to go regularly anyway. Ugh.

 
At 6/19/2008 2:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I don't go regularly. I think that I forget, but maybe I just forget because I really don't want to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home