My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

Recreating the Past

My cousins and I decided to try to recreate our old picture. We were all at the reunion and so one of them brought a white shirt and a striped shirt. I had on a red shirt (sorry if this is a shock I don't really always wear hot pink) and so I gave my shirt to the one in the front and wore a striped shirt.

Even though three of us were about the same in the old picture we didn't end up the same height as grown ups and the little one in the front grew up.

Quote: The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise - Alden Nowlan

4 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 1:34 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a great idea!!!! Love the quote.

 
At 6/09/2008 1:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It was fun. I have some great cousins.

 
At 6/09/2008 1:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking hot pink may become faded red if washed in bleach, or just really an aged shirt.

I do like the quote.

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 6/09/2008 9:28 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I just noticed in this picture that there were poles I could stand behind, but at least I got to stand behind my cousin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home