My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

My Cell Phone left town

My parents were up over the weekend and I left my cell phone in the car. I tried to call right after they left, before they got very far, but my Dad said he heard it, but thought it was an ice cream truck.

I know he felt bad and he offered to bring it right back, but I'm going to do without it till weekend. It's father's day this weekend anyway and so I will want to see him.

So now I have no spare tire and no cell phone, so I'm going to stick pretty close to home. Funny how we didn't used to have cell phones and we felt safe, but now it seems scary to be off without one.

Quote:
Indeed, when people lose their cell phones, it's like losing their minds. And they forget who their friends are because they have lost their cell phones. - James Katz (at least I was able to email some of my friends and tell them that I lost my cell phone) but yes I don't know most of the numbers that I have programed into it.

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2008 11:10 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Well, what kind of ring tone do you have that sounds like AN ICE CREAM TRUCK? LOL!

 
At 6/11/2008 2:58 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm not sure, maybe "Pop goes the weasel" ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home