My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

Roll on little Moggy <- Not

I had a flat tire on my truck. The good thing was that I was at home, but the bad thing was that the tire had a little crack in it and when I tried to put air in it, the air just came out again.

I think I could have put on the spare, but I couldn't figure out how to get get it out from under the truck.

And if you will notice my driveway is slanted.

Quote: Like the Mississippi, it just keeps rolling along. Let it roll. Let it roll on full flood, inexorable, irresistible, benignant, to broader lands and better days. - Winston Churchill

5 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 2:56 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Not only is your driveway slanted...but you look a little flat....are you getting enough to eat?

 
At 6/09/2008 8:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh Janet, you are so sweet. I wish I was getting a little flat ;-) but no I am getting plenty to eat.

 
At 6/10/2008 12:41 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Just so you know...your blog is not showing up in Bloglines. I depend on Bloglines to update me when my favorite blogs have posted...sigh. I've missed you!

 
At 6/11/2008 6:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....The Cat is noticeably absent.

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 6/12/2008 12:56 am, Blogger Moggy said...

The cat doesn't like hard work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home