My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

________________________________________________________

I will probably sell

I had planned to rent my old house and become an evil landlord, but now I'm looking at selling. I did borrow some money besides the mortgage when I bought that house and when I bought this one, so... If I can recoop that, then things will probably be better for me.

I may buy a little place down near my Parents home so I can have a studio. It has a little one room building with a bath and kitchen. I guess I should add that it doesn't have anything else on the property. It's not a house with a studio, it's a studio with no house ;-). Lets pray that the house sells. With the economy what it is, it's hard to tell what will happen these days.

Quote: We are only tenants, and shortly the great Landlord will give us notice that our lease has expired - Joseph Jefferson [Now this would not be an evil landlord, because he has a better place in mind for us]

4 Comments:

At 6/15/2008 8:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is QUITE the mustache, Moggy. Where's the beret?

The little place sounds nice.....is there room for a horse?

 
At 6/15/2008 9:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - It's the mustache wax that keeps it's shape so well ;-)

Actually there is room for a horse, but only a little plastic one.

 
At 6/15/2008 11:48 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

I think you would be a nice landlady and would obey all ordinances and statutes.

 
At 6/16/2008 9:49 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - thanks, I'm not so good at house upkeep, but I'm working on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home