My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

I love this old movie

I always loved the way they used to start old movies with a cartoon. This is only part of it and they have the other pieces on youtube. It's in 11 pieces.




Quote: Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly. - not sure who said it and I think we use the word angels in more than one way.

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2008 2:17 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never seen this movie! Maybe I'll have to rent it!

 
At 8/09/2008 10:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

If you can't find it to rent, you can see the entire movie by watching the 11 parts of it on youtube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home