My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

Time for New Habits

I'm taking an all day class tomorrow on habits. It's about developing self control ;-) Not sure what I will be like with a little more of that and some more good habits.

I can't wait for the class, I'm really hoping that I will get motivated to change some things in my life.

Quote: Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. - Jim Rohn

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2008 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes 21 days, my friend. Do anything for 21 days and it will become a habit...good or bad.

 
At 8/02/2008 12:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

21 days, oops I think I have some bad habits ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home