My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

________________________________________________________

You can't always trust the map

Yesterday I found a place on-line to take the car and so I ran a map of the address.

I drove up and down the road where it should have been a couple of time and then gave up and called them. I was not very near where I was trying to go.

This is not the first time at an on-line map program has gotten me lost. So you can add that to my troubles from yesterday.



Quote: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2008 2:46 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I HATE getting lost, and yet I do it a lot. Even with a map. Even with the RIGHT map. Even with my husband on the phone, telling me exactly where to turn. Sigh.

 
At 8/07/2008 1:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a GPS. Or, just stay home like I do most of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home