My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

________________________________________________________

It was really hot

I was very lazy Sunday <- but it was really hot. I'm hoping that we get some rain and cooler weather soon.

I need to start walking and I did get a phone call from a friend who wanted to walk.

When it's this hot, it's best to mall walk. We have some giant malls around here.

Quote: What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance - Jane Austen

3 Comments:

At 8/05/2008 11:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are hearing about the hot weather in Texas and it sounds dreadful. Stay cool, my friend!

 
At 8/05/2008 11:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - I'm cool - I spend most of my day wearing a sweater and I've had to close off some the air conditioner vent from my room at home because I don't like being too cold.

 
At 8/19/2008 2:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas-sized malls indeed!

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home