My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

I may have to get rid of the TV

It keeps pulling me in.

I went for a long time without a TV and an even longer time without cable. I know I can do it again, but I may have to go to cable tv anonymous ;-)

Hello my name is Moggy.....

Quote: If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. - Lily Tomlin

5 Comments:

At 8/05/2008 2:43 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

If you decide to get rid of it, will you smash it with a hammer and put it on youtube please? I would love to see that.

 
At 8/05/2008 9:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I'll think about it. I'd need the right music in the background for effect.

 
At 8/05/2008 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah!! TV is good for you! It's your friend. You could be doing worse things with your free time and with the heat down there, you may as well stay indoors and watch other cool people.

 
At 8/05/2008 11:41 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - Yes I could be doing worse things ;-)

 
At 8/19/2008 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I see you being sucked in more by a computer monitor... ;-)

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home