My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Nobody wants to date a cartoon


I was watching that show "How do I look" and they had a lady who dressed like she was still back in the 60's fur and tyedye shirts. One of the people who were explaining to her how bad she looked said and I quote "Nobody wants to date a cartoon". I couldn't help but wonder if that is true. Not sure I could stop being a cartoon now if I wanted to ;-(

Quote: A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah - Ronald Reagan [I don't think they should compare a hippie and a cartoon]

3 Comments:

At 8/08/2008 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I meet you, I fully expect to see you wearing a pink shirt and bright blue pants. For that matter, I also expect to see you with a cartoon expression. Wouldn't have it any other way at this point! :)

 
At 8/09/2008 2:19 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have always thought it would be nice to date Tony the Tiger. He's GGGRRRREAT!

 
At 8/10/2008 10:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2k - if we ever meet I will try to be wearing my Moggy outfit.

janet - I checked and Tony the Tiger is only 55 years old, hummm... I wonder if he is single ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home