My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

________________________________________________________

Class Was Good

It was very inspiring and I am going to try to put into play some of the things I learned.

One of the last things she told us was this quote from Will Rogers.



Quote: Even though you are on the right track - you will get run over if you just sit there - Will Rogers

4 Comments:

At 8/05/2008 12:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a time to let things happen and a time to make things happen. No one becomes permanently comfortable. Life is not solved. Like a large, hibernating animal it turns on its side and once again we have to crawl out from under it. If we don't move, we die. ~Hugh Prather~

 
At 8/05/2008 12:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - great quote, I can't wait to crawl out again.

 
At 8/05/2008 12:22 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like an interesting course! Just keep chugging along that track. (Train reference, but not a good one.)

 
At 8/05/2008 12:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm working on it, but the main problem is a lot of the tracks I go down are only in my head ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home