My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

I found a real Moggy Outfit ;-)

When I'm at the store I sometimes look for that perfect bright pink top and blue bottom. I think I found one that will do. I'm sure it was more exciting when Spiderman or batman put their outfits together.

I'm not sure what I can do wearing it, probably no special Moggy powers.

I will let you know if I notice any.

Quote: The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it. - George Bernard Shaw

Hey the Power of Accurate Observation is not a bad thing. I'll take whatever power I can get ;-)

3 Comments:

At 7/27/2008 9:06 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I think it would make a great traveling outfit to Toronto...

 
At 7/28/2008 2:58 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Maybe your superpower is never feeling the need for change? I think Moggy should wear a RED shirt in her next post. WIth a dragon on it. I mean, you're up for a challenge, right?

 
At 7/28/2008 10:14 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - I think it would make a great travel outfit.

janet - I'm up for a challenge, but I would have to work on the dragon drawing for a while. Maybe I should change my outfit colors every now and then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home