My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

________________________________________________________

Low Rider

I have gotten so used to driving my truck. I drove The Girl's car and I felt like I was almost sitting on the road. It's sort of fun, but a little scary.

Quote: God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them. - Stanley Lindquist

2 Comments:

At 7/30/2008 2:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE to drive trucks. I would like to drive the biggest truck ever because it feels so cool to look out over the road like that. Maybe it's because I'm so short.....:-)

 
At 8/04/2008 2:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave calls my SUV a go-cart when he drives it.

~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home