My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 28, 2008

________________________________________________________

I think it was 104 today

I have always thought that I really didn't like yogurt, but I had some at work today and it wasn't too bad. So I stopped on the way home and got some more. I also got some bananas. I put a half a banana along with the yogurt, some ice and a little water in the blender. I have to say it was not bad at all and I think the calorie count was a lot lower than some things I could have had.

I'm also too full to eat anymore, so that's good. It was really neat looking too. If I had the right glass and a few little leaves from my mint plants in my flower bed it would have been really pretty.

Quote: It makes you feel like you're on vacation. It's the kind of drink that should have an umbrella sticking out of it. It tastes great in the winter months. - John Mayer [Hey I can't come up with a really deep quote everyday ;-)]

6 Comments:

At 7/29/2008 2:13 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

My kids LOVE smoothies! Better for you than a milk shake, with TONS of flavour!

 
At 7/29/2008 2:14 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PS- I HATE, HATE, HATE YOGURT alone, but can handle it in a smoothie. If it's not too thick.

 
At 7/29/2008 9:57 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think maybe they have improved the taste, or else dieting has me liking things that didn't taste good before

 
At 7/29/2008 5:29 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I like to get vanilla yogurt and put it in the freezer until it's half frozen and then eat it.

 
At 7/30/2008 12:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'd have to set a timer to remember to get it out at half frozen, but I guess that all the way frozen wouldn't be too bad.

 
At 8/04/2008 2:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've finally learned to like yogurt too, mostly the low carb kind. I sometimes add sliced almonds or grape nuts cereal, and sometimes strawberries or blueberries. Very healthy. Oh, and protein powder too if I have some since I tend to not get enough protein in my diet. You can also add ground flaxseed -- good for the heart! ... =)

~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home