My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

It makes me think

Did you ever notice those new reed diffusers air fresheners. Well they make me think of the old Adams family show when Mortisha would take a vase full of roses and then she would clip off the roses.

I just find it funny that it's now the style to have this little vase with only stems sticking out of it. When I first saw one I thought it was really neat and I still do. I finally bought one. It's like having a little bouquet of flowers because of the sent, but the flower tops are missing.

Quote: Children in a family are like flowers in a bouquet: there's always one determined to face in an opposite direction from the way the arranger desires - Marcelene Cox

5 Comments:

At 8/11/2008 2:16 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE my reed diffuser! It smells so pretty!!!!

 
At 8/11/2008 2:16 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PS- You look good in black. :-)

 
At 8/11/2008 8:58 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I noticed it was very slimming on me ;-)

 
At 8/19/2008 2:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mogtisha?

Yeah, I have one too, reminds me of a modern day incense stick. ;-)

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 8/19/2008 2:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In high school, we noticed that some of the popular girls starting giving each other flowers for anything. Date, ah, here's some flowers! No date, ahhh, here's some flowers. It seemed so stupid. So, when one of my best friends started yet "another diet" we gave her dead flowers -- she loved them. She loved attention and thought it was funny. For some reason, I thought of this when reading your post.

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home