My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Biggest Loser at Work

Some of us are going to do a biggest loser contest at work. I have lost and kept off about 12 lbs, but I want more. It will be interesting to see if this works for me. I will let you know how it goes. We do our first weigh in Monday and then if you gain you pay $1 a pound and the one who loses the most each week get's something. Then at the end of the two months the winner gets all that's left.

If you notice me not talking about the election much on my blog. There is a reason.

I am praying for the election and trying not to worry about it, but to be honest I get really worried every four years when it's election time. It really brings out the worst in a lot of people.

Quote: During my life, I have often had to eat my own words, and on the whole I have found them a wholesome diet - Winston Churchill

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2008 9:10 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yes, they do, don't they? People just get reaallly nasty. That's why I don't talk politics on my blog either, despite being a rather political person.

 
At 11/02/2008 1:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It's scary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home