My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

________________________________________________________

Watch where you sit


Did you ever notice the little ruler they have on the side of a boat. I was sitting in front of this during the weekend and thought I would take a picture of it.

I don't think I want to sit in front of a ruler. That is sort of like standing around on a scale. I think they could put the ruler somewhere else on a boat.

Quote: By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart - Confucius

For me it was the practice of snacking ;-)

1 Comments:

At 10/29/2008 6:23 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yeah. I'm not sure I want anyone measuring my butt either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home