My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

If (the diet version)

If you can eat lettuce
when all about you
Are eating cake and
pushing it at you,

If you can trust yourself
with sweets around you,
yet spend your allowance
on crayons and glue;



If you can walk and not be tired by walking,
On the tread mill, till you think that you will die,
Or, exercising, don't be always stopping,
It's not as easy as it looks,but still you try;

You'll have a waist and everything slimmer,
And - which is more - you'll be healthier my girl!


We had a big meeting and they had coffee and sweet things there for us. I was bad and had some kind of creme cheese danish, but other than that I'm doing pretty good.

3 Comments:

At 10/02/2008 11:56 am, Blogger Nankin said...

I've gotten where I just don't go to these things so I won't eat all the goodies.

 
At 10/02/2008 8:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I never get to go to those kinds of things 'cause I never have meetings or things like that. But I'm kind of glad, because my will power is NIL!

 
At 10/02/2008 9:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

nankin - it was mandatory, not the eating, but the attending

janet - you should have meetings with your kids to prepare them for the working world

 

Post a Comment

<< Home