My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 29, 2008

________________________________________________________

There is no such thing as dark brown

I decided to dye my hair dark brown after artgirl asked me what color my hair was. I should remember from past experience that there is no such thing. I wonder if the hair dye company puts black into the dark brown box to save making another color.

Everyone said I looked okay, but what are they going to say really? Well I know that Janet would have told me, but some people just say you look fine no matter what. To me it looked harsh, but no small children ran screeming away from me, so maybe it was not as bad as I thought.

Quote: I'm not someone who's generally kept the same hair color. I like to be able to change it. You know, if you can't change your surroundings, change your hair color! - Brittany Murphy

6 Comments:

At 9/29/2008 4:50 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

:-)

You could add a few highlights, soften it up a bit if you'd like. Just don't add red. It would clash with your shirt. ;-)

 
At 9/29/2008 6:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I was thinking of red highlights, I didn't realize that I would have to change my shirt :-/

 
At 9/29/2008 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I just dyed my hair this weekend...it's still red, but the gray is gone. :)

 
At 9/30/2008 3:42 am, Blogger Unknown said...

This blog makes for interesting reading. I found some good info on hair color on

hair.co.in

 
At 10/01/2008 12:56 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

According to BO, change is good.

 
At 10/01/2008 10:10 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

humm BO? Oh wait I get it

I don't agree though, only a change for the better is good. It can be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home