My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

________________________________________________________

Tasty Temptation

Another meeting another temptation. This time it was free coffee and birthday cake. The bad thing is that the cake didn't even taste good to me, but I ate it because I remember how good it used to taste.

I think that God is changing me, but I just haven't caught up with everything he has done for me. I would not be surprised if next time I am not even tempted by the cake.

Oh and people are starting to ask me about losing weight because they can see that I'm getting smaller.

Quote:
Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath. - Richard Zera

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2008 11:50 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You KNOW it's good when people start asking you! I had lost over 30 pounds before people started commenting! It was frustrating before that, because I knew how hard I was working, but no one noticed!

 
At 10/03/2008 8:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think part of the reason they noticed is because I usually wear frumpy clothes and I"m wearing more fitted ones now that my weight is down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home