My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Blood Pressure

We had someone at work giving blood pressure tests and I can tell you it didn't look good. I've been trying to lower mine by getting my weight down, but I'm not sure that alone is going to do it.

I really would like to not have to take something everyday for that, but I have the family history (MOM) of it. Funny how I like to blame all the bad things on my mom ;-)

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2008 8:16 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sometimes you need to take the pills, when lifestyle and diet just isn't enough.Silly old genetics!

 
At 10/02/2008 9:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I know ;-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home