My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

Election Day

I pray that God will have mercy on our Country. I know there are many great Christians here, but there is also many who have no regard for God and any of the things he has given them or done in their life.

I do pray that God's will be done and I don't pretend to know what his decision will be. I know that in my own life I need to turn to God for direction regardless of the outcome of this election.

Quote: Ignorant men don't know what good they hold in their hands until they've flung it away. - Sophocles

[I'm sorry that nothing is really funny to me on election day, it's too intense]

3 Comments:

At 11/04/2008 5:05 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Praying right along with you today....

 
At 11/04/2008 8:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly hope that the American people unite regardless of who takes office. You each exercised your rights to vote today, now it's time to be responsible with the results. I hope that whatever the results are, everyone can come together for a common goal.
Thinking of you today and always.

 
At 11/04/2008 9:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I do hope that people will respect authority when we have a decision and be able to stand behind the new President. I also hope that God will be able to work through the new President to solve some of the problems we have now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home