My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

________________________________________________________

Sunday Musings

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "

This is a very comforting scripture to me, especially with the election just a couple of days away.

I sometimes feel like rolling up like a pill bug in the corner until the election is over. I also hate to see the map they put on CNN. It just shows how divided up people are.

Quote:
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to Somebody Else. - Will Rogers

2 Comments:

At 11/03/2008 5:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Our country looks similar in and election. Big pockets of one colour, all seemingly geographical.

 
At 11/03/2008 10:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It's stange to me how location and the people around them can effect the way people think so much. I have some ideas about how that may happen, but I'm not going to put them here ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home