My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

Moggy as Madonna for Halloween

Here is a picture of me in my Madonna costume. I'm the one in the middle with the blond curls. I want you to know that it's my own leg that I have my gloved hand on.

I think I was pulling the Madonna look off pretty well until I got around the chocolate fountain. In some of the later pictures in addition to the beauty mark above my lip I had a little chocolate on my face ;-/

It was a fun party and my group won the Madonna trivia game. I can't say that I was much help on that, but it's nice to win.

Quote: I don't know a lot about politics, but I can recognise a good party man when I see one - Mae West

5 Comments:

At 11/02/2008 12:07 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

A Madonna trivia game? I would fail abysmally at that......

 
At 11/02/2008 1:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I wasn't much help with that, I know very little about her.

 
At 11/03/2008 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sitting next to Elton John?

Your artful friend wanted us to have a party and invite you and the Librarian. I was out of town, so hubby took him to dinner instead. Looks like you had a lot of fun without us! =)

-al

 
At 11/03/2008 9:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess it's a good thing you were out of town, I had agreed to this a long time ago. It was fun.

 
At 11/03/2008 9:56 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh and one more thing. Yes I am sitting next to Elton ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home