My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

Ouch

My shoulder hurts. I don't know if it's because of the weather getting cold, or from my purse hanging on that arm. It could be from using the computer mouse too much. Or from reaching up on the high shelves in my garage moving stuff around.

I need to find some deepheat, bengay or liniment to put on it.

Quote: Wisdom is nothing more than healed pain. - Robert Gary Lee

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2008 5:40 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ouch! Hopefully that will go away sooooon!

 
At 11/22/2008 1:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It's already a lot better, but that stuff I put on it was so hot, it seemed worse than just letting it hurt. Also "The Cat" doesn't like the smell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home