My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

It's a good thing I like rain

It's really pouring down today and it started this early the night before. The thunder was so loud then I was afraid it would set off the car alarm.

I have always loved to hear the thunder and rain. The Cat even likes to look out the window at it.

Quote: The shortest period of time lies between the minute you put some money away for a rainy day and the unexpected arrival of rain. - Jane Bryant Quinn

3 Comments:

At 11/11/2008 8:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I like rainstorms too. Makes me feel all warm and snuggly in my house. Curled up with a good book. And a cup of tea. Sigh. :-)

 
At 11/12/2008 2:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The storms and rain were very sad to me; my baby girl is very ill and I had to take her to the vet hospital last week for several days. I've cried a lot this past week; she'll be 15 on December 3. She is completely unconditional love!

*heartbroken*
~al

 
At 11/12/2008 2:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - a good book does sound like just the thing

al - I'm sorry to hear that Maggie is sick. Animals are such great companions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home