My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

________________________________________________________

Full Moon

Today has been a beautiful day. When I walked out this morning I noticed the sun shinning down on the morning dew.

I also noticed the smell of the cool crisp morning. It was beautiful all the way to work and then tonight, the moon is wonderful.

I'm not sure why I'm in such a good mood today, but maybe it's because I'm trying to start the day by talking to God.

I'm asking for his help and direction for the day.

Quote: The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. - Anne Frank

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2008 3:57 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE it when I'm in that good of a mood. I usually find that if I pray for strength and wisdom for the day, I get it. :-)

 
At 11/20/2008 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a great way to start the morning asking God for wisdom and purpose for the day! I've been outside a lot with Maggie lately (day and night for throw-up and potty runs) and we've enjoyed the beauty of the sun and the nearness of the full moon! It feels less alone outside at night when you're blanketed in that pretty full-moon light -- kind of like God's reminded me that He loves Maggie too and is there with us.

-al

 
At 11/21/2008 1:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I often forget to look outside. I'm going to try to do more of that. If not soon at least when it gets a little warmer outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home