My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Yeah it's friday

I plan to go out tonight for some belated birthday fun.

I hope that does not mean I am straying from home ;-/ It will be at my Church home, so maybe that will count as being home.


Daily Reading
Ezekiel 16:42-17:24
Hebrews 8:1-13
Psalm 106:13-31
Proverbs 27:7-9

Quote: When you're safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you're having an adventure you wish you were safe at home - Thornton Wilder

4 Comments:

At 11/08/2008 5:24 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I changed my comments so that I have to approve them, just testing now.

 
At 11/09/2008 10:21 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Moggy! And I loved seeing you in your Madonna costume. (Reluctantly, I actually like a couple of her songs...)

 
At 11/10/2008 2:11 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Pam. I did like dressing up. I may also like a couple of her songs, but I don't know what she sings.

 
At 11/10/2008 2:57 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hope you had a great time and that you are now safe at home in your nest. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home