My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

________________________________________________________

Not a great diet day

I had chicken fried steak for lunch. I did split it with a friend, so it was not as bad as it could have been. However we also had some mashed potatoes and gravy with it.

I will try to do better tomorrow. It shouldn't set me back too far on my diet.



Quote: We can see a thousand miracles around us every day. What is more supernatural than an egg yolk turning into a chicken? - S. Parkes Cadman

9 Comments:

At 11/12/2008 2:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...love that stuff! The only thing missing from your meal was fried okra, pecan pie, and iced tea!

When Mom was at the hospital for her quad bypass this summer, I was shocked to see they served that same meal in the hospital cafeteria -- kind of seemed like they were working to assure they stayed in business(!). I was eating so healthy until I saw that wonderful selection of Southern comfort food and when I realized I couldn't remember how many years it had been since I had it, I bought it. Several days straight in fact. Sigh! Sigh!

~al

 
At 11/12/2008 2:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. love the chicken cooking the chicken fried steak!

~al

 
At 11/12/2008 2:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh the iced tea was not missing, but the pie and okra were.

 
At 11/12/2008 3:24 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I kept my diet today....if my diet includes chocolate. ;-)

 
At 11/12/2008 3:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I think everyone's diet should include chocolate

 
At 11/12/2008 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day at a time. I at e a box of Mike and Ikes yesterday. It's all relative.

 
At 11/12/2008 11:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - As long as were confessing I also had some chocolate

 
At 11/13/2008 7:39 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I hate diets. In fact I find all the pounds eveyone else loses.

 
At 11/13/2008 10:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

nankin - your in a lot of trouble, because we have a large (no pun intended) group of ladies at work trying to lose weight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home